2018年1月15日 星期一

SAU1 Blog post 4: Redifining and Living the Word Health



What is patient? Patient is able to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious
In the past, whenever someone told me to be more patient treating people, I would often confuse why do I have to be a patient person. I usually do everything fast and do not want to waste any time. So when someone speaks slowly or so everything without efficiency, I will be angry at them and lose my patience.
Until one day, I got hurt by a car accident, I sit in a wheelchair for almost two months. During that difficult period, my friends take care of me patiently. After that, I realize ”PATIENT” is the essential personality of people so I decide to let “patient” this word lives around me.
How to do ? In my opinion, I just do two things to change myself. One is make myself wait, to get into a habit of waiting. The other is do a little deep breathing, through having this simple behavior, I could be more patient on everything. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

SAU1 106-2 Photo Story: Introduction of asia university and department.

 Asia University(AU) places at Wufeng, Taichung. Beautiful campus is one of the characters of it. There are green turf, clean sky, and beaut...